Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BassBlitz

How the Heck did this happen

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

It's a good thing I'm not collecting royalties on that photo or I wouldn't need to run this website any longer! wink.gif

That picture has now been on the NJ, NY and Mid-Atlantic versions of the Fisherman - and I'm told it was on another similar magazine outta NJ icon25.gif

Had I known I woulda wore a sweatshirt that wasn't bleached so badly by the sun smile.gif

TimS

Or at least a SOL sweatshirt.

Maybe your boss will give you one, if you ask her nicely.

wink.gif

icon25.gif That's gonna leave a mark redface.gif

wink.gif

TimS

and there's a smaller picture toward the back..They used the same pic in their ad if you re-subscribe to the fisherman at the show ....

Handsome Tog Slayer wink.gif

"Had I known I woulda wore a sweatshirt that wasn't bleached so badly by the sun"--TimS

Where did you borrow that sweatshirt from anyway? I thought you had an aversion to sunshine. tongue.gif

BobT.

Where did you borrow that sweatshirt from anyway? I thought you had an aversion to sunshine. tongue.gif

BobT.

It got bleached through the window in my truck...when I wasn't wearing it smile.gif

TimS

It's a good thing I'm not collecting royalties on that photo or I wouldn't need to run this website any longer! wink.gif

That picture has now been on the NJ, NY and Mid-Atlantic versions of the Fisherman - and I'm told it was on another similar magazine outta NJ icon25.gif

Had I known I woulda wore a sweatshirt that wasn't bleached so badly by the sun smile.gif

TimS

And the NE edition, about a month ago.

Sweatshirt bleached by the sun? You do realize this is Stripersonline, right? No self respecting striper fisherman has a sun bleached sweatshirt.

What's that you say? That's a tog? Yeah, boat caught fish that isn't a striper.

This site is going downhill biggrin.gif