Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LIStriper

1995 GMC Pickup For Sale

8 posts in this topic

After a bunch of good years I will be thinning the heard and will be selling my 1995 GMC Sierra pickup with matching Leer cap and Thule roof rack.

$3,000.00

Call Fred at 646-772-1164

•  
  • 150,000 miles
  • 5.7 Liter TBI
  • Leather seats
  • Ready for your cooler rack. Vezco receiver installed with suport arms.
  • Front grill guard (unmounted)
  • Bed liner
  • Burns no oil
  • BFG AT's good rubber
  • Cold AC and awesome heat
  • Replaced inline thermal actuator with the 4x4 Posi-Lok. Never lose your 4 WD. It allows the driver to engage the shift collar and fork from inside the cab with simply a 1-inch pull on the 4x4 Posi-Lok cable. As a bonus, it allows you to disengage the front axle when in low-range, thus allowing two-wheel-drive low-range operation.

Has coveted (real) Easthampton Beach permit.

Proven beach vehicle, goes anywhere. Below is a photo of it helping our local gendarme who failed to air down.

i need a reason to come up your way and fortunate enough i am looking for an extra ride, is this an extended cab, does it have a back seat, in case i need to throw a car seat in. 

Can you add some pics with interior, engine, back seat, cargo, etc. Any shots of the carriage and underside are much appreciated as well. Sand and salt can play hell with the frame but I've also seen some trucks you would never guess have been at the beach.

In the next month I'm turning over my 4dr Tacoma to the boy and need a full size truck for my Carpentry business to replace it. Is the vehicle presentable enough to pull into customer's driveways? Not perfect by any stretch but I'm guessing you understand why the question.

Appreciate it...

Dutch

Edit: Also, where on the Island?

Will take some photos tonight or tommorow and will post.

I would say it is presentable, the expected scratches and dings. With a compound it would look damm good.

I can show it in western Nassau or Queens.

Thanks

Will take some photos tonight or tommorow and will post.

I would say it is presentable, the expected scratches and dings. With a compound it would look damm good.

I can show it in western Nassau or Queens.

Thanks

Thank you, the distance doesn't bother me at all...that is what the ferry is for :th: I'm just looking for the right truck pretty soon and I appreciate any added information you can provide.

Best,

Dutch

Thank you and well done. Please PM me a good address so I can better figure if the logistics even make it possible? I don't mind the drive but I mistakenly thought we had a ferry from Pt. Judith to Long Island. It runs out of New London now (I think).

Dutch

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0