Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CabbageHead

Very sad news... sportyguy33 (Joe) has passed

Rate this topic

167 posts in this topic

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charleston View Post

This year the Dallas Cowboys will win the Super Bowl.

According to the Mayan calendar the world is gonna end this year (hell may freeze over) so I guess anything is possible!!!! eek.gif

I didn't know or ever speak to Joe but it seems like he had quite the following of friends and admirers here on SOL. Any time a life is lost, especially one that should have had much more time on this earth, it truly is a tragedy. My deepest condolences to his family and his friends, both on this forum and abroad. R.I.P. Joe, it sounds like your memory won't soon be forgotten. . . . . .

I am very sad to hear this news. Joe was one of the kindest people you could ever know, and to meet him in person you really got to appreciate his personality and his love of fishing and fishing lures.

Very sad, RIP.

According to the Mayan calendar the world is gonna end this year (hell may freeze over) so I guess anything is possible!!!! :eek:

I didn't know or ever speak to Joe but it seems like he had quite the following of friends and admirers here on SOL. Any time a life is lost, especially one that should have had much more time on this earth, it truly is a tragedy. My deepest condolences to his family and his friends, both on this forum and abroad. R.I.P. Joe, it sounds like your memory won't soon be forgotten. . . . . .

The crack about the Cowboys winning the Super bowl was for Joe. He was a huge Cowbots fan. We all know the Patriots will win it........