Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gary2

Sudsy Challenge has been broken

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

I figured this needed a a NEW POST.Sudsy has finally broken the 11 year SKUNKARO on LBI.

It happened this morning while throwing a pencil popper.Diffently not one of those 50's but a legal 10 lber.

I feel I must have had something to do with it as I had traveled to my first LBI trip to try and get that elusive 50 and was on the beach when magnaminous moment occured. icon25.gif

We even got a few blues on wood,that were pretty good size

I am also sadly reporting that the bunker were headed SOUTH.IT HAS TO BE SUDSY. cwm12.gif

I have been waiting for a month for these bunker to move up my way so I could get a shot at one of those 50's biggrin.gif

I guess he has some awesome stuff to walk on the beach and start the fall run south before it went north eek.gif

gary2

But the big question is still unanswered--and my interest is not selfless--can someone who drives an old blue Volvo actually catch fish?

Congrats on breaking the streak,

Thanks but I'm not sure if I can actually count the streak as being broken.

The last ten years have all been LBI - 4th of July weekend. Due to extenuating circumstances this year I couldn't get down for the weekend but rather for the Tuesday, Wednsday and Thursday following.

Caught fish on the 4th weekend up here - caught fish (but not on the 4th) there - but did not catch fish on the 4th of July weekend in LBI, so technically the streak is still alive tongue.gif

Congrats on breaking the streak,

Thanks but I'm not sure if I can actually count the streak as being broken.

The last ten years have all been LBI - 4th of July weekend. Due to extenuating circumstances this year I couldn't get down for the weekend but rather for the Tuesday, Wednsday and Thursday following.

Caught fish on the 4th weekend up here - caught fish (but not on the 4th) there - but did not catch fish on the 4th of July weekend in LBI, so technically the streak is still alive tongue.gif

Semantics rolleyes.gif

tongue.gif