Hey Trazz

Rate this topic

Slacker

Any brother of mine doesn't need an invite. Call me and ask what time I am leaving and be there 10 minutes early. What we really need is a 35' boat. Room to fish is at a premium on my aluminum super cruiser and the 20' fiberglass dory isn't much roomier. You guys would have a hard time putting up with my antics anyway, and my ballbusting would reduce you to tears. Slacker is already numb to all of this and more than once I have threatened to throw him off his own boat and then run him over and smash him into a bouy. And thats on HIS boat...on my boat he's not allowed to talk till I catch my limit. He has to supply the bait, ice, gas, lunch, launch fee, fillet any fish, clean the boat and wash my car. If my wife needs anything from shoprite he has to run and get it before he goes home.

Of course, I get all of the pool money when he wins because thats the right thing to do.

Lets go fishin..:)

The Magnificent Presence

FU......still waitin for an invite from you and my own broski............I get it though....Tall, thin...good shape....likes fishing.........You are more his type than I am !

LOL you tell em tom

And so it goes...

The younger Razz expressed a dear wish,

With Slacker and FlukeRazz he wanted to fish,

FlukeRazz declared, “now we shall fish, now it is time”

The Trazz response was, perhaps, less than sublime

“I have to mow grass… I think I shall pass”

Was Younger’s reply to Old Brother’s invite

We went, we caught, nice fluke they did bite

For Trazz there’ll be no dinner of fluke, blues or bass.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...