Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seadogs1

Nice looking AM tides this weekend

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

Hope no one got caught out in the storm. We were out off of the Saco and saw the clouds coming, and felt the wind change.

We reeled up and high-tailed to the launch ramp. 10 minutes after the boat was parked in the driveway it was so dark that it looked like 9pm. The sky opened up with the worst rain I've seen in a while, plus ridiculous wind. There were a lot of boats just heading out when we were coming in. I hope there weren't any serious problems out there....

Nice fish !!!!!!! headin down shortly to bidd to visit my sister in a rental she has somewere on the backside of the saco river jetty ?? bringing my pole and gonna give it a try for a while !!

Congrats on the biggest this year for you, I just just got my biggest last week. 24lbs I've been hitting the water hard trying to break the 30lb mark, I just can't seem to get there.

Nice shirt too! I remember seeing you there.

Picked up 6 bass all in the 7-12lb range yesterday under bright midday sun. Although nothing large I consider it a success for the simple fact I didn't go to the beach to actually fish. Yeah, I know, one should never go to the beach with the intention of doing anything but fishing. Also outfished two boats nearby that as far as I could tell failed to land a single fish while I was there. I gotta say, even though I prefer the dark tides, it is a blast catching bass in shallow gin clear water when you can see them the entire fight.450

Hey Rob-

Congrats on the cow man very nice. Thats what we are all looking for right there!!!

I am glad to see you get rewarded for time spent .. its only right

I lost one the other night due to her breaking my 6/0 gamagatsu circle after a 10min fight never saw her but she pulled like a freight train Make sure you stop and chat if you see me out there 19' Pursuit CC

Dick

hell of a nice fish Rob. You covered some serious miles that day

We were out on a family cruise yesterday from home port to Sebasco and back. Fish were all over the place. We ran up on one of the larger pods of dolphin totally anihilating what looked like football fields of Mackeral. Bass and others in the mix as well.

I was drowning in drool.

On the right you will see fishermans paradise. At the helm you can see the captain crying.

Next time.

Cheers

Jim