I have been healed ,..I see the light now

Rate this topic

RickCatonFreeAgent

Your the big cheese .....so if I get outta line

That's the thing Rick, I don't wanna have to be the big cheese...I'm just one of the guys who loves everything to do with fishing who happens to have built a website where I could share everything I love about everything to do with fishingsmile.gif I don't try to be "big brother", but moreso expect all the folks here to act like adultssmile.gif It generally works...but there are times, like when you get dragged here by a long thread where people are taking you to task about a photo of a dead 50# fish. Cause then you come here ready to defend yourself and angry, you don't know who we are, how we are, or what we all stand for. So yah get here and let looseicon25.gifcwm24.gif I keep one foot out the door draggin' the road to keep it from gaining too much momentum down the street and hope two things:

1. You'll stick around long enough to get a feel for the place and understand better that folks are just sharing opinions.smile.gif

OR

2. Get fed up and go away quicklyfrown.gif

It appears yer leaning more towards number 1 at the moment and that's icon14.gif with mewink.gif

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

Tim I dont agree....I see rick stickin it in the ear of the holier than though bored frozen no fish having guys.......I am glad someone is sticking it to them smile.gif

Nemisis all this thread hasd done is make me decide to book rick for my next inshore charter smile.gif The man catches fish, and I am sure if I wanted to relase them all that woudl be ok too smile.gif

------------------

John M

johnm@stripersonline.com

rick, i have no problem with the fish you keep the problem i do have is you posting those pictures while i'm sitting in maine freezeing my can off and your catching stripers i won't be able to fish for them till mothers day!!!hammer-time.gif my wife also said you have to stop that i'm drooling all over the key board and i'll ruin it lg_smile.gif tight lines rick oh yea just courouis how many people that are complaining about killing these fish belong to cca

------------------

go big or stay home

Can't ya'll yanks just get along with everybody fer once. Instead of all yer fussing. Move on to the next subject ya'll are about to wear this out again. Tha man is going to kill those big fish if ya like it or not! If ya want to stop him just hire his boat fer tha whole year and release all the fish that ya'll catch. It his is choice.

Jeeze that fish is big. Now that fish I may consider keeping for myself. I am not a big fish eater so maybe a pic for the taxidermist would do. Anyway, thats a real salty pig!

cwm12.gif

As for that Rick dude..If I am in the area and looking for a guide, I will be sure not to use him!

>>>------------->