Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HardyG

We Lose

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

I saw on the news last night that the mud dump is going through soon. The Army Corps claims the mud is safe and does not contain contaminants. Ok, like, if it's so safe, would they be willing to use it as fill in their own yards? And all of this is coming at a time when the bass and bunker should be pouring into Raritan Bay. Now they have to swim through a barrier of poop and PCB-laden muck to get there. I won't get mad, I'll get even...the November elections are seven months away, and this won't be forgotten.

Very sad indeed mad.gif! Al Gore, what a schmuck, he made a great big deal, a parade practically, when he closed the mud dump only 3 or 4 years ago...now he shows just what the Clinton/Gore thing is all about by allowing more toxic crap dumped conveniently into our near shore waters. 3 miles off...yea, that's safe.....that's a one hour trip in a 3 mph wind....it's practically on the beach instantly with a storm of any sort. Sound safe to you?

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

TimS

he needs a load of muck in his veggie garden to show how safe it is for us all.maybe if everyone shows up at gores doorstep with a can full and convenenetly drops it and goes opps on his lawn he will get the hint,gores a backstabber all right. ya think they couldve at least went out 40-75 miles and dropped it at least. imho gramps

Does Al Gore have a website where we can remind him that this will come back to haunt him during the election? It would be quite difficult for him to continue to claim that he has the best record on the environment if this goes through.

Arne

Gents,

I wouldn't bother sending Al Gore any emails. He and that person in the White House claim that thousands of their emails just disappear. There's another type of message we can send him that will get through loud and clear, and it's called a ballot. Sorry if I sound sarcastic and angry, but dang it, I is hoppin mad about this.

Thats politics for ya. A big dog and pony show until there is $$$$ at stake. Our government is full of hipocrites and liars. Why is NJ the dumping ground for this crap? Send it to Gore's homestate if it's so safe.