Leatherface

Let's See Those Long Island Fish!

Rate this topic

3,600 posts in this topic

Daughters first Bass

Nice job Kurt! :th:

No Bob, nice job Little Lady............. Dad was there to drive the boat that's all..... (great job Kurt)

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(

LOL.. It's a lot easier being able to trailer a boat to Montauk during the fall run. They are all over the place. :D

LOL.. It's a lot easier being able to trailer a boat to Montauk during the fall run. They are all over the place. :D

Shut up BOB..........:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: 30 friggin years trying to catch one.........:(:mad:

:laugh:

Shut up BOB..........:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: 30 friggin years trying to catch one.........:(:mad:

:laugh:

I had a great opportunity last fall to get some from the beach, but I was not prepared. They were blitzing up and down the beach and I was running after them like a lunatic. My wife thought I was nuts. :D

Now I have some rigs ready to go if they should appear again. I'll have a rod set up and ready to grab if I see any sign of them from the beach again.