Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caranx

TimS this was for you

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

TimS I have a stupid question..ehr like most of mines, what is the peak time and the peak day in the Forum ? I'm just curious because of the time difference we have I wonder if there's a lot goin'on whan I'm sleeping.

Grazie, ciao

Caranx smile.gif

Let's see...on a workday, the traffic is about 300Kb/sec by 7am....it generally peaks between 11am-noon at between 400kb/sec-500kb/sec. Drops off a little from noon-2pm around 350kb/sec. Drops off substantially between 5-6pm (drive home timewink.gif) to 200kb/sec. Then builds from 6pm through 7pm and stabalizes for a few hours around 300-350kb/sec. Then from 10pm until 2am is drops slowly and steadily from 250kb/sec to about 25kb/sec at 2am - 2am is the slowest time, almost to the minute, every single day including both weekend days. I think it's just me and Jim-DE sometimes wink.gif

The time when activity is highest would be from 7am-4pm with a higher peak between 11am-1pm.

Hope this helps smile.gif

TimS

That was quite a detailed answer, thanks a lot. Can you translate those figures into people actually nosing or posting in the forum or it is impossible ?

Grazie ancora

Caranx smile.gif

I can but it would be much more difficult...and I'm tryin' to get organized for a lil' getaway/recon mission for Tuesday/Wednesday nights wink.gif

TimS