Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
golden

Tim - pictures

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Golden, if you are by any chance begind a good firewall, you,ll have to basically turn the settings down...way down. I use Zone Alarm Pro (which is the best rated)and i have to enable all kinds of things that you normally could surf with on. Cookies are a must, ad blocking and pop-up controls must be turned off etc. I can post with it turned up to the max, but i cant see pix that are posted unless i turn the wick way down.

Golden/Dusky - instead of turning down those setting for all internet sites, isn't there a way in Zone Alarm to specifically choose settings for certain sites? In other words, I use Norton's Firewall and it's set very, very tight - but I added stripersonline.com to the "trusted" site list and have no issues posting or seeing pictures.

I'm not sure how Zone Alarm works, but I imagine there's a setting like that somewhere.

Golden - how long have you been unable to see the photos? Did you make any changes to your computer around the same time, like adding or changing firewall or internet security settings?

TimS

Tim, i just added Stripersonline.com (without the "www."), and that did the trick. I already had www,Stripersonline.com and now after the change, i can see without feelin "nekid" smile.gif Thanx! wink.gif