Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimS

To all the tough guys, past, present and future

Rate this topic

234 posts in this topic

Only the person sending the email knows what their intent at the time of writing was. If, in a court of law, the sender insists they were merely opening an avenue for a hypothetical discussion who are you or anyone else for that matter to say different? 

Sorry, like I said, it was unambiguous. The thread started with "i garentee im gonna find", crested with "gonna get the ****** **** stomped out" and, in case there was any ambiguity left, ended with "im not ****** playin" - like I said, unambiguous, nothing hypothetical, straight up tough guy stuff :th:

Only the person sending the email knows what their intent at the time of writing was. If, in a court of law, the sender insists they were merely opening an avenue for a hypothetical discussion who are you or anyone else for that matter to say different? 

Sorry, like I said, it was unambiguous. The thread started with "i garentee im gonna find", crested with "gonna get the ****** **** stomped out" and, in case there was any ambiguity left, ended with "im not ****** playin" - like I said, unambiguous, nothing hypothetical, straight up tough guy stuff :th:

I am embarrassed to say that appears very git-like.

If you need me Tim call me....

Eddie

LOL....I should give them a choice...prison or a 15 minute beating from you ;)

TimS

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimS View Post

Sorry, like I said, it was unambiguous. The thread started with "i garentee im gonna find", crested with "gonna get the ****** **** stomped out" and, in case there was any ambiguity left, ended with "im not ****** playin" - like I said, unambiguous, nothing hypothetical, straight up tough guy stuff icon14.gif

Was there a video?

Did you open it?

Did you delete your cache after viewing it? 

Did you also delete your servers cache?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarterMan View Post

I am embarrassed to say that appears very git-like.

Indded. Tim, please post the IP the email came from so we can backtrace it back to gitsville. 

Holy ****, this would be a great opportunity for me to try out my mail-order body guard school ****. TimS I'll be down in a few hours, with my raybans, ear piece, navy blue blazer (100% pure polyesther) and my other body guard ****. Anybody ****s with you, I'm gonna open a big ol can of ass whuppin on em. You got strippers down there?

This particular tough guy wasn't anyone you guys would know, he was only here for a few days...and, surprisingly, wasn't from Brooklyn :b: I know...I know...99.99% of the time, emails like that come from Brooklyn...but not this one :)

TimS

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimS View Post

This particular tough guy wasn't anyone you guys would know, he was only here for a few days...and, surprisingly, wasn't from Brooklyn icon25.gif I know...I know...99.99% of the time, emails like that come from Brooklyn...but not this one smile.gif

TimS

Don't assume we don't know him. Link us to his SOL profile. I bet he was only here for the Buy/Sell forum.

Pinstripes from Johnson, RI?? :)

No relation to Animal....that we know of. :p

This particular tough guy wasn't anyone you guys would know, he was only here for a few days...and, surprisingly, wasn't from Brooklyn :b: I know...I know...99.99% of the time, emails like that come from Brooklyn...but not this one :)

TimS

No names, not that important - once I informed said tough guy of the law, I have not heard back from him :)

I'm thinking if more tough guys realized they could be looking at a felony and 5 years, they might rethink their tough guy emails :read:

Only been a few times over the years, but I've had some excellent, angry, unintelligent, barely decipherable, grammatically weak, vulgar and graphic threats arrive in my inbox - I save them all....now I wonder if there is a statute of limitations :idea:

TimS

Lucky thing I am in NJ. So I can send you whatever the hell I want.