Right-wing conservatives urge ARMED REBELLION

Rate this topic

Yet, you will vote for what party is doing the most harm. :confused:

a nuclear fiscal fight and you think one party is doing more harm that the other. This is the problem with the voters. It's all about team and not about conviction.

"... let it go - lets move forward."

Quote:

Originally Posted by longcaster View Post

For or against "the people?"

For or against "the Government?"

as long as we have the right to vote, they are one and the same,

WE THE PEOPLE, remember?

some people are so determined to blame others and villify people, they forget we live in a Democratic Republic,

in which the Power resides with us.

That power can be lessened the more we let Corporations and foreign interests dump money into our election process.

but ultimately the VOTE resides with the people.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

a nuclear fiscal fight and you think one party is doing more harm that the other. This is the problem with the voters. It's all about team and not about conviction.

Open your mind Mike. There are more than 2 partys or candidates.

I think a vote for either of the big two is doing harm to our country.

One party may get us in deeper faster, but if you look at our records, neither big party is doing real well in getting us to live within our means

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

you ain't seen jack,

I assure you if my country is under attack from outside or within,

I will stand fast for my country.

Well, since you never sought to have the honor of serving, I would say talk is real cheap.

It's amazing how much courage these 'internet armchair generals' from the left say they have.

you ain't seen jack,

I assure you if my country is under attack from outside or within,

I will stand fast for my country.

Well, since you never sought to have the honor of serving, I would say talk is real cheap.

It's amazing how much courage these 'internet armchair generals' from the left say they have.

Don't talk about Knight like that!

Yet ANOTHER threat from

right-wing EXTREMISTS

to overthrow the *Gubmint*

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/gop-newsletter-calls-armed-revolution-if-obama-re-elected

So that is how REAL CONSERVATIVES

deal with losing political power

Why do right-wingers hate

our FREEDUMS?

The title of this thread is very misleading. This is the rant of one nut case in an obscure newsletter, from an obscure GOP comitteee, in an obscure county in Virginia. There was even a disclaimer in the newsletter that said it was the opinion of the author only.

There will be no armed uprising if Obama is re=elected. That's the ravings and fantasies of a few nut cases.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeMunn View Post

The title of this thread is very misleading. This is the rant of one nut case in an obscure newsletter, from an obscure GOP comitteee, in an obscure county in Virginia. There was even a disclaimer in the newsletter that said it was the opinion of the author only.

If Little started the thread,

it would read, Prominent Democrat says......

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

There will be no armed uprising if Obama is re=elected. That's the ravings and fantasies of a few nut cases

^^^

Correct.

"Who is John Galt?"
Who?
You?

One party may get us in deeper faster, but if you look at our records, neither big party is doing real well in getting us to live within our means

^^^

That pretty much says it all, doesn't it?

Congress is fiscally delinquent mostly because its members want to be reelected.

"Who is John Galt?"
Who?
You?

it's when the democratic element in our gov't fails that the constitutuon makes provisions for alternate means.

From JPFO, March 4, 2010:

In a dissent in a 2003 gun case, Appeals Court Judge Alex Kosinski laid out his views on the Second Amendment and tyranny. "The simple truth – born of experience – is that tyranny thrives best where government need not fear the wrath of an armed people," he wrote.

"If a few hundred Jewish fighters in the Warsaw Ghetto could hold off the Wehrmacht for almost a month with only a handful of weapons, six million Jews armed with rifles could not so easily have been herded into cattle cars," Judge Kosinski said.

"The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision," he added. "One designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed – where government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once."

"Who is John Galt?"
Who?
You?

Quote:

Originally Posted by lichum View Post

From JPFO, March 4, 2010:

In a dissent in a 2003 gun case, Appeals Court Judge Alex Kosinski laid out his views on the Second Amendment and tyranny. "The simple truth – born of experience – is that tyranny thrives best where government need not fear the wrath of an armed people," he wrote.

"If a few hundred Jewish fighters in the Warsaw Ghetto could hold off the Wehrmacht for almost a month with only a handful of weapons, six million Jews armed with rifles could not so easily have been herded into cattle cars," Judge Kosinski said.

"The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision," he added. "One designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed – where government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once."

There is a time when the Declaration of Independence trumps the Constitution.

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

Quote:

Originally Posted by lichum View Post

six million Jews armed with rifles could not so easily have been herded into cattle cars," Judge Kosinski said.

how many of those 6 million were able to handle a weapon?

or do you think the old women and children were going to be an effective fighting force?

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15