Punk Freud

Right-wing conservatives urge ARMED REBELLION

Rate this topic

159 posts in this topic

Yet ANOTHER threat from

right-wing EXTREMISTS

to overthrow the *Gubmint*

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/gop-newsletter-calls-armed-revolution-if-obama-re-elected

Quote:

The ultimate task for the people is to remain vigilant and aware  ~ that the government, their government is out of control, and this moment, this opportunity, must not be forsaken, must not escape us, for we shall not have any coarse but armed revolution should we fail with the power of the vote in November

So that is how REAL CONSERVATIVES

deal with losing political power

Why do right-wingers hate

our FREEDUMS?

The local National Guard with their tanks and helicopters will wipe out every one of those redneck nazis in 15 minutes.

Taking up arms and fighting the government is not as easy as it was in 1775.

The local National Guard with their tanks and helicopters will wipe out every one of those redneck nazis in 15 minutes.

Ummmm, if it comes to that, most of them will be on "our" side.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight771 View Post

Ummmm, if it comes to that, most of them will be on "our" side.

just who do you think that is?

the terrorists who want to throw over the Government?

you know,

aside from casting votes......

you assume the national guard has differing views

you assume the national guard has differing views

Whatever one's political views are, don't the US Military and National Guard take these oaths...therefore their views are moot. Indeed, if they act in any way that does not conform to the oath, are they not treasonous terrorists? Or am I missing something.

Why does the right seem to hate the sanctity of the ballot?

In the Armed Forces EXCEPT the National Guard (Army or Air)

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

In the National Guard (Army or Air)

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the State of (STATE NAME) against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the Governor of (STATE NAME) and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to law and regulations. So help me God.

just who do you think that is?

the terrorists who want to throw over the Government?

you know,

aside from casting votes......

I'd like to think the National Guard would side with the Constitution and the democratic process.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NS Mike D View Post

I'd like to think the National Guard would side with the Constitution and the democratic process.

one would think,

but subversives who lose elections and chose revolution as an alternative means of getting their way,

clearly hope otherwise.

it's when the democratic element in our gov't fails that the constitutuon makes provisions for alternate means. which is why 2A is under constant assault by the wolves in sheep's apparel

And you and your family will be wipe out like a bunch of traitors.

My family too?? Ummmm, that is very Stalinist of you comrade. Kind of gave away the agenda there didn't you? Guy like you would probably enjoy being a guard at a concentration camp.

I served in the National Guard and the Army Reserve for about 17 years (8 years in the regulars) and the guys I know would never turn their weapons on Tea Partiers or people to the right unless they were being violent and breaking the law for no reason. As we've seen, it is your friends at Occupy and the other filthy vermin of the left who are the violent ones. Just sayin.