Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Triet

How to fish the sewer pipe?

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

Come on Triet. Some things are better done in private. I don't mean to be paranoid, but things are getting out of control. For the love of the sport and the place, refrain from such questions that thousands can read. If not, the result will be that the next time you go there, there will be a dozen guys that know how to fish it just like you. The internet has become a blessing and a curse for the surf fisherman. Some things are better left for private conversations. The generous information flow has put a serious strain on some places. I'm not exaggerating, it's a fact. Some of the places I fish are twice as crowded as ever this year.

Shut up Bassblitz ..., No let me write.., , No stop it no, no, no, Tim will kick us out...Larry I'll give him larry..Where's my pills I need my pills ..

Eddie & Me

------------------

fishwim.gif

[This message has been edited by BassBlitz (edited 10-01-2002).]

Triet -

Don't forget to pull the manhole cover first. It's tough to pull ya' catch through the little holes in the lid.

icon25.gifbiggrin.gif

Hooky wink.gif

I've taken fish from that area (dawn through dusk) on pencils, bucks, poppers and bombers. I guess put yer' hand in yer' bag and use what you pull first. Haven't fished it at night.

SHUT UP AND FISHlg_smile.gif

GO FISH IT AND FIND OUT AND AFTER YOU GET IT FIGUERD OUT COME BACK AND LET EVERYONE KNOW HOW YOU CAUGHT THEM,,,SO YOU CAN HAVE LOT OS COMPANY

EEEEELS...........

Oz,

Very well put! The very popularity of surf locations could be their death knell. Keep it quiet, work through a grapevine, and be discreet in who you tell. Lose lips - sink ships/spots. I've learned all these lessons the hard way.

DZ