Waterproof Case for iPhone

Rate this topic

Jmat321

Google lifecase

"The club tournaments are NOT the problem, in fact the clubs are part of the solution, helping to organize us recreational fishermen.
It's the - kill every one I catch, the lookymee tackle shop video guys, and especially the charter boats, that are the real problem on the rec side." Sudsy
"I object to fishing tournaments less for what they do to fish than to fisherman. They have invaded one of the last refuges of civilized man, transmuted a noble art into something it isn't and shouldn't be... To speak nothing of the repulsive butchery and waste." - Ted Williams

aqua pac $30 just got it yesterday from ems haven't used it in the water yet but looks very well made. 5yr Warranty and you can make calls take picture, and use it like it was in ur hand and not in a case. check it out.

Korkers save lives wear them
A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at school

Lifeproof has my vote doesn't affect the screen protects against dropping and breaking and no water gets in. Worth every bit of the 80.00 pricetag + its a really slim case.

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory's not as sharp as it used to be

By no means would I go scuba diving with it, but the Topeak iPhone case has worked fine with me. I use it biking, and have been caught in plenty of downpours. I have been soaked for about an hour of good solid rain with my iPhone fully exposed connected to my stem with no I'll effects. You can make calls and still use all functions while in the case. I confidently use it for kayaking and fishing, but mind you, i dont wetsuit. It runs less than $20.

"It's the weekend, I don't know you, you don't exist to me." The Hangover

Anyone know anything about the Aryca Wave? Can still use the phone, waterproof to 99' (as per their website) and comes with a nice floating lanyard.

Impossible to unlock the phone unless you open the case. If you just need something to keep the device dry and don't need to use it then it is fine...

Another vote for Lifeproof waterproof, dirt proof, snow proof, shockproof case is fairly slim and nice in the hand. Son got me this for my birthday IPHONE 4S, guess he expects the old man to take a dunking which I probably will some time either in the surf or off the boat. I have already dropped the dang thing twice but not on it's face and no problems yet.