Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ErikT

Congratulations to KDOGG... a new member of the 50# club

Rate this topic

66 posts in this topic

50.2#'s!

Someday I'll join you KDOGG but it might take me the rest of my life... Gents I stood by his side and watched him fight this beast... This was the BEST fight I have ever seen a striper give... His new Thunnus was almost locked down and this big girl took at least 10 long, slow, painful runs... There were a few moments where there was no give and take... He just couldn't move her at all and she wasn't running... I was thinking he had a seal or something.. Finally I saw a dorsal and a wake and it looked like a snake in the water... head leading and the tail catching up somewhere back there... haha...

Anyway, congrats to my longtime childhood friend who won't ever let me live this one down... Great job Dogg!

[img=a><a href=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3422601/width/600/height/450' alt='450'>

I put that last one up cause I can't believe how big the head is...

Fish was weighed on a 60# boga

50.2#'s!

Someday I'll join you KDOGG but it might take me the rest of my life... Gents I stood by his side and watched him fight this beast... This was the BEST fight I have ever seen a striper give... His new Thunnus was almost locked down and this big girl took at least 10 long, slow, painful runs... There were a few moments where there was no give and take... He just couldn't move her at all and she wasn't running... I was thinking he had a seal or something.. Finally I saw a dorsal and a wake and it looked like a snake in the water... head leading and the tail catching up somewhere back there... haha...

Anyway, congrats to my longtime childhood friend who won't ever let me live this one down... Great job Dogg!

[img=a><a href=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3422601/width/600/height/450' alt='450'>

I put that last one up cause I can't believe how big the head is...

Fish was weighed on a 60# boga

Congrats on a great accomplishment. Was it weighed or estimated from.measurements?

:read:

Congratulations kdogg, beautiful fish!

This was the BEST fight I have ever seen a striper give... His new Thunnus was almost locked down and this big girl took at least 10 long, slow, painful runs... There were a few moments where there was no give and take... He just couldn't move her at all and she wasn't running... I was thinking he had a seal or something..

Sounds like your typical Red Drum. :)