Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LesNessman

Obama's War on Christians and the U.S. Constitution: Pro Mooslim Obamacare Edition

Rate this topic

36 posts in this topic

Obama SAYS he's not a Muslim.

Under Obamacare, Obama allows his Muslim kith and kin to 100% opt out of buying health insurance for religious reasons.

But Obama SAYS he's a Christian.

Under Obamacare, Obama spits in the faces of Christians and tells them they have to violate their religious beliefs and pay for contraception and abortion on demand.

But Obama SAYS he's not a Muslim.

According to Obama, Mooslims should have their religious beliefs respected, but it's OK to urinate on Christian beliefs.

But Obama SAYS he's a Christian.

Remember when Obama's church named a black Muslim 'gentleman'  man of the year?

I guess if the 'ladies' on the view did not discuss that many of you leftists are ignorant of it ;)

Do any Christians here belong to a Christian church like Obama's? 

Can anyone name just ONE other Christian church anywhere in the world that named a Muslim 'gentleman' man of the year? ? Why do you leebs not answer, and shut me up once and for all??? LOL

LMAO, I know leebs are not equipped to answer such questions!

Obama SAYS he's not a Muslim, but the tally of times Obama has been honest is one of the shortest lists in world history!

Did I mention that Obama SAYS he's a Christian too. LMAO

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little View Post

actually George Stefanopolis says he's a Christian:

If Bill Clinton and George Soros' top paid liar says Obama is Christian that settles it.

Obama IS a Mooslim.

P.S., Lefties,

Why doesn't the mainstream media hire Republican 'spin doctors' to report the Network "News"? I mean why hasn't CBS, ABC, NBC etc hired Karl Rove to report the "news"?

P.S.S.,

I don't expect any of you to offer an honest answer.

If Bill Clinton and George Soros' top paid liar says Obama is Christian that settles it.

Obama IS a Mooslim.

P.S., Lefties,

Why doesn't the mainstream media hire Republican 'spin doctors' to report the Network "News"? I mean why hasn't CBS, ABC, NBC etc hired Karl Rove to report the "news"?

P.S.S.,

I don't expect any of you to offer an honest answer.

You just posted crap. :laugh:

.....and then you have the nerve to call people out? :rolleyes:

Do better......noob.

According to Obama, Mooslims should have their religious beliefs respected, but it's OK to urinate on Christian beliefs.

Obama's "urinate on Christian belief's" bill never made it past the house.......

Obama SAYS he's not a Muslim, but the tally of times Obama has been honest is one of the shortest lists in world history!

Examples?

Under Obamacare, Obama spits in the faces of Christians and tells them they have to violate their religious beliefs and pay for contraception and abortion on demand.

As far as abortion, there are laws against that.

Contraception?

Don't insurance companies do that now? Cover them and get the funds to do it from premiums?

Obama was talking about McCain making references to "his Muslim faith."

:snr:

les maked hit and run threads as he cannot stand up the scrutiny

Les, there are people here who will support Obama even as he marches Christians into the ovens. In fact they will probably help him. Wake up they are not your friends, nor America's.

There are bigger fish to fry than this tired, old, obsolete Red Herring of 'Obama is a Moos-lim' nonsense. Frankly, I could care less. :dismay:

My pressing concern is that Great Leader is a barely closeted boob of a Marxist. That is the greater danger. By far. :squid:

There are bigger fish to fry than this tired, old, obsolete Red Herring of 'Obama is a Moos-lim' nonsense. Frankly, I could care less. :dismay:

My pressing concern is that Great Leader is a barely closeted boob of a Marxist. That is the greater danger. By far. :squid:

:clap: