Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spigola

Nice day for crappie

16 posts in this topic

I managed to fish for about 45 minutes this afternoon in a small local lake and wound up catching, and releasing of course, 7 crappie all about this size on an ultralight rig. I was happy. :D

I managed to fish for about 45 minutes this afternoon in a small local lake and wound up catching, and releasing of course, 7 crappie all about this size on an ultralight rig. I was happy. :D

nice work did it fight hard?

I'm drooling looking at that, crappies are my favorite....OOPS, forgot, you're not talking to me. :D

You're such a dick!!! :D When I read that I actully laughed out loud. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Once the black sheep always the black sheep. Hey wait a minute I'm not greek. :p

You're such a dick!!! :D When I read that I actully laughed out loud. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Once the black sheep always the black sheep. Hey wait a minute I'm not greek. :p

Is that a boofish in your avatar picture? :mad: I hate boofish, hate them so much and can't say their name. Now I'm not talking to you. :p You sure you're not Greek? :huh:

Regular crappie rig. Weighted float with a 1/64 oz jig head about 2 ' below it wearing a 2" chart/blk tube. Casting it way out and reeling it in real SLOW!

Spig, you could have found a lot of less enjoyable ways to spend that 45 minutes. Looks like fun. D

Anytime I can fish is GOOD TIME! Even got to enjoy a good cigar. :D