Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Surfsharpie

Wicked tuna

Rate this topic

72 posts in this topic

it was on tonight .... just ended..... WFN channel

Kind makes me want to get out there with the boys but were gona need a bigger boat to fish georges banks .

GEORGES BANK! There's one effing S in GEORGES BANK! Either way, I don't think you've got what it takes. Sorry. :thumbd:

Ya bob........ it looked like hard work..... watching the fish finder and chumming until the rod goes off. :D I think surfcasting is 10 times harder and I mastered that :D

This is currently available for free and without interruption on the NatGeo website. Google will show you the way.

I thought the first episode was pretty good.

Ya bob........ it looked like hard work..... watching the fish finder and chumming until the rod goes off. :D I think surfcasting is 10 times harder and I mastered that :D

So you are a MASTER surf caster? All this time we've been in the presence of the ONE person on SOL who is a MASTER surf caster and we had NO idea. I'm humbled indeed...

Surf Sharpie = Master Surf Caster. Outstanding...

dude the show is cool but it also a little stupid. its gonna be a drama filled show for sure and that sucks. just show me some monsters you twats!

I don't like the way they are portraying Dave and Bill as "followers", I also don't like that they make it out like there are only 3 boats and a dragger on Georges. The last two seasons, it's been a floating city out there.

I do, however like the way they talk about the money involved. There are WAY too many people who think each fish is worth $400k, because of propaganda driven biased, misleading reporting. Dave came back in with two fish, and expected to pocket 5 k. Reality.

Speaking of masters, has your arse healed from the chewing Wade gave you for ruining his bottle popper master template?

I'll be happy when he "masters" the English language. But, that's just me. :D

Speaking of masters, has your arse healed from the chewing Wade gave you for ruining his bottle popper master template?

You have no clue .... I told him you cast like girl.... :D