Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tth

Hobie Pro Angler Horizontal Rod Tube Capacity (Length)

5 posts in this topic

What is the maximum length rod that the Pro Angler will hold in the horizontal rod tubes? Will it hold a 9' fly rod assembled or do you have to break it down?

Thanks,

Tim

What is the maximum length rod that the Pro Angler will hold in the horizontal rod tubes? Will it hold a 9' fly rod assembled or do you have to break it down?

Thanks,

Tim

Any size will fit. The reel will just end up behind you.

Barrell, Thank you, that was the information I was looking for.....I have another question. In "kayak Fishing" by Jon Shein, in the acknowledgements section he mentions Tim Surgent and John Barrell. Are you by chance John Barrell?

Thanks,

Tim

Barrell, Thank you, that was the information I was looking for.....I have another question. In "kayak Fishing" by Jon Shein, in the acknowledgements section he mentions Tim Surgent and John Barrell. Are you by chance John Barrell?

Thanks,

Tim

Yes, Jon contacted me because of a few small newspaper articles about my kayak fishing. He had bought a old towne dimension cricket and wanted to learn how to fish out of it. I helped him out by sending him a long article I had just wrote called "kayak fishing secrets" His rise to the top of the kayak fishing world was his own doing.

Thanks Barrell, with all the kayak knowledge that you share here, I thought that there was a good chance that Jon Shein was referring to you.

Thanks again,

Tim