Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sportyguy33

PG Forum Mod Discrinination

Rate this topic

51 posts in this topic

I've lost my stomach for modding. I tried too hard in the begining and burnt out. I check email for reported posts. I don't even read this forum no more.

:hi5: I hear ya brother. idiots abound as evidenced in many threads, especially ther martin threads.

I've lost my stomach for modding. I tried too hard in the begining and burnt out. I check email for reported posts. I don't even read this forum no more.

I'm very sorry to hear that, Ambition. :(

:hi5: I hear ya brother. idiots abound as evidenced in many threads, especially ther martin threads.

those threads are what have exceeded my threshold. it's nothing personal against anyone here, the whole circus sickens me intensely. time for a pg break.

yup thsoe threads have been disgusting on many levels. Not worth even bothering opening them anymore.......like the country those threads just are a bunch of name calling and emotion with no real facts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mad Deckhand View Post

Please......you guys dont know when to quit. frown.gif

ambition is like the retarded brother that lives in the attic that I never had,

it's all good.

yup thsoe threads have been disgusting on many levels. Not worth even bothering opening them anymore.......like the country those threads just are a bunch of name calling and emotion with no real facts.

30 threads, all a bunch of bickering. Maybe someone can keep an eye on that.....