Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angler #1

The Passing of a loved one

Rate this topic

45 posts in this topic

In case any one was wondering where Bob G has been of late. I was informed that his mother passed on early this week and was put to rest yesterday. It is with a heavy heart that I write this post. I had never met his mother , but any one whom fished with there son is a role model for me, as she was for him.. We all begin to realize how important our family is, as we all get closer to the time we all will depart from this earth and I know the sorry and heartfelt feeling one gets, when a loved one travels to another place.

Brother Mark, my family and I wish you peace and comfort as you find solace in the passing of your Mother. Memories are all we have some times in life and as the weeks and months pass, you will reflect back to many happy times in your life, one that both you and your mother shared for many years. Both the good and bad experiences will come before you once again to observe life's other side that many never really get to appreciate and love.

May God keep her soul as she travels to the gate of heaven, where we all hope to be, when our time is done on this earth

May God also give you the comfort, that she is now in a better place , with no more pain.

very sorry to hear of this ,,, i hope in the time of passing you remember all the great times you had with your mother ,, let them fill your heart and sole , as she passes through heavens gates know only the greatness that is now upon her,,, and that she desreves

Sorry for your loss Bob. I was there in 99. Man, I can't believe it's been 13 years. You will never forget her, I don't.