Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NS Mike D

Obama War on Hispanics and Whites Part Deux

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

There are numerous posts that Obama is creating a race motivated story for his own gain. . I don't doubt that the likes of Sharpton and Jackson are manipulating the tragedy for their own game, that is their business. Buit let's take a look at the racists claims.

Why is Obama siding with the thug who attacked George Zimmerman? 'Trayvon could be my son' said Obama. Based solely on skin color, that's what drives Obama, skin color. Obama and his leftist racist media goons are telling whites and Hispanics that they should not defend themselves when attacked by blacks. In short, in Obama's America, the only ones protected by the law are blacks. Why hasn't Obama arrested the Black Panther "leaders" who have put a bounty on George Zimmerman's head? Why is Obama&Co "JUST US" Department letting racist black panthers put a bounty on a Hispanic man's head? Why is the JUST US Department allowing the Black Panthers to promote kidnapping of a "white hispanic"???? Would Obama sit back if the KKK put a dead or alive capture bounty on Trayvon's golddigging mamma? Has anyone ever heard of a "white hispanic" before this incident? Why doesn't the media refer to Obammy as a white black?

Obama on the photo of Trayvon Martin:

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon"

Obama in the same breath:

"I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this and that everybody pulls together, federal state and local, to figure out exactly how this tragedy happened."

I have looked over this several times and no where do I see that Obama is telling whites and hispanics to not defend themsleves against attacks by blacks. Nor do I see where he is siding with Martin or condemning Zimmerman.

The entire premise of the arguement is that Obama is siding with a thug. First, labeling Martin a thug is condemning him before the facts are known, and secondly no where is Obama siding with Martin - other than commenting on he photo.

More important is Obamas calling for unityand level headnedness so that a thorough investigation can take place.

I read that it is the left that is making up racism

but I have to disagree here and point out from where the fabrication concerning race is stemming.