Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LesNessman

Obama's "son" Trayvon Martin Autopsy: Skittles and Iced Tea Or Crack and a 40 oz?

Rate this topic

63 posts in this topic

What's your bet? I'd wager on the latter. What say you and why? This is your chance to reply to one of my posts with an on topic reply. I know it's a lot to ask, but please give it a go!

I know it's the job of many of you dodge, duck, deny, divert, deflect, but just this once, why not give your honest opinion?

Zimmermans scalp tissue under his fingernails? Bruises on his knuckes? Grass stains on his knees? I'd say most likely, and consistent with the eyewitness' account to Police. What do you disparagers think? Are you authorized to post your own opinions, or must you always march in lock step with George Soros? LOL

Is it Obama's job as resident to fan the flames of racial discord, or is Obama's job helping to diffuse racial tensions?? I'd really like an honest answer to that, even though I know I'll not get one from a leftist.

See!

When I tell leftys they have to reply with an honest answer, they scatter like cock-a-roaches when the light comes on! It's like they know they can't answer this honestly so they just don't answer. I guess I was right, and the lefty posters on this board don't have any opinions of their own. I guess nobody got the official Obama Truth Squad memo on how to answer this one yet.

This post is so 100% on the money that the disparagers are already talking about it in other threads! They don't want to answer in this thread because then it would be back up at the top of the page, getting even more views. Lefty can't have the facts getting views now can they? That type of thing sure does get in the way of their lies.

And don't worry guys, I'll be back at work tomorrow as soon as the wifey can stay home and watch our sick twin daughters, so you won't be asked to express an original opinion at least until 3:30 pm EST. Some of us don't post on our employers dime.

As always, LesNessman is one step ahead of the MSM. I'll get that Buckeye Newshawk award yet! LOL

les, what made you conclude that Martin was smoking crack and drinking malt liquor other than his race?

I don't know what the autospy will tell, but are the references to Obama and Soros that the iced tea and skittles were placed at the scene for the cops to find seconds later?

I also don't undertand your logic on the eyewitness accounts, these were published by main stream media. why would they be covering up the accounts by airing them? That makes no sense. If I were going to cover up an acoount, I don't think I would be using my network and the world wide web to broadcast them to keep it secret.

Can you imagine anyone who would bump this thread back to the top?

WB delivers

I was called out by Donnie as a race baiter and for calling Les a racist, so I am giving the OP a chance to explain his logic.

WB delivers

I was called out by Donnie as a race baiter and for calling Les a racist, so I am giving the OP a chance to explain his logic.

He would have to give a very narrow answer to get it right, no? And if he get's it wrong, will you help him get it right?

He would have to give a very narrow answer to get it right, no? And if he get's it wrong, will you help him get it right?

there are no right or wrong answers,

He can support his thoughts with logic, just as I mine.

he accusing of ducking etc but making very broad stroke accusations. So a narrow focus is needed to connect the dots to validate his claims.

Dodge, duck, deflect, deny, detract, divert.  LOL

Notice how not one of you leftys could bear to stay on topic or offer up an honest opinion regarding my post. WHAT DO YOU THINK THE AUTOPSY WILL SHOW????? I mean why even reply at all?

Even you know you have no leg to stand on, and that Obama's racist ploy is starting to backfire on him. He just lost the Hispanic vote. LMAO   If Obama had a son, he would be a criminal thug! That's killin you leftys!!! Obama just can't keep his lying Kenyan mouth shut! I love it!!!!!

The autopsy is in, but it's sealed. The media is making this thug out to be a little kid who is interested in Hollister shirts and candy. Only fools are buying it, or pretending to buy it because they know that Obama must stir up black voters in order to have any chance in November. I'll stick to my guns and say that the young man was on drugs and/or drinking.

I am on a roll of being right, and it's killing you guys. I can't wait until the coroner's statement. Yep, I think I nailed it, grass stains on his knees, bruised knuckles, and Zim's hair and scalp tissue under his fingernails! That's killing you guys, I can smell it!

I can tell you are getting frustrated when you leftys start with the names. That's kiddie stuff. LMAO It's so 3rd grade, but it's so expected.

Please don't hate me for being right.

there was no evidence other that iced tea and skittes in his hands.

he smoked weed (presumably)

he is 17

I have no idea about crack

so here goes: sober possibly some weed

ok now why did you pick items that are associated with blacks ghettos other than prejudism?

why won't you defend you claims about the media with some facts and logic

Dodge, duck, deflect, deny, detract, divert.  LOL

Notice how not one of you leftys could bear to stay on topic or offer up an honest opinion regarding my post. WHAT DO YOU THINK THE AUTOPSY WILL SHOW????? I mean why even reply at all?

Even you know you have no leg to stand on, and that Obama's racist ploy is starting to backfire on him. He just lost the Hispanic vote. LMAO   If Obama had a son, he would be a criminal thug! That's killin you leftys!!! Obama just can't keep his lying Kenyan mouth shut! I love it!!!!!

The autopsy is in, but it's sealed. The media is making this thug out to be a little kid who is interested in Hollister shirts and candy. Only fools are buying it, or pretending to buy it because they know that Obama must stir up black voters in order to have any chance in November. I'll stick to my guns and say that the young man was on drugs and/or drinking.

I am on a roll of being right, and it's killing you guys. I can't wait until the coroner's statement. Yep, I think I nailed it, grass stains on his knees, bruised knuckles, and Zim's hair and scalp tissue under his fingernails! That's killing you guys, I can smell it!

I can tell you are getting frustrated when you leftys start with the names. That's kiddie stuff. LMAO It's so 3rd grade, but it's so expected.

Please don't hate me for being right.

Perhaps.....why don't you just wait and see.....like the lame-stream-media????