stop using a SOL board members name

Rate this topic

longcaster

I was using Zimmerman but then Team Republican said that calling the kid Trayvon and the shooter Zimermann was race baiting,

does Zim care or are you just making an issue on his behalf that he doesn't care about?

Do you think anyone is confusing our Zim with the shooter?

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

I was using Zimmerman but then Team Republican said that calling the kid Trayvon and the shooter Zimermann was race baiting,

does Zim care or are you just making an issue on his behalf that he doesn't care about?

Do you think anyone is confusing our Zim with the shooter?

You of all people ask us to rise above using a name that could show disrespect.

Think of the Googlers who see a member name and the slime-ing of that name by other members here.

And all along I thought we all could show each other respect all the while arguing and fussing, but if you guys want to cheapen how you are viewed and what others would think about you, cause it ain't ball-busting.

If being stupid got us into this mess, how come being stupid can't get us out?
I don't want to behave improperly, so I just won't behave at all.

Fine...all I ask is team R quit using my name too. :D

When we use it, it is a sign of respect to call you by the name you chose. If you think it shows disrespect to call you moonbat, you'd be wrong.

Calling you a moonbat, however, would. Use of the word "a" preceding it is what does it. Are you asking us to stop using the word "a?"

When we use it, it is a sign of respect to call you by the name you chose. If you think it shows disrespect to call you moonbat, you'd be wrong.

Calling you a moonbat, however, would. Use of the word "a" preceding it is what does it. Are you asking us to stop using the word "a?"

I think he is referring when people use moonbat and are not referring to the SOL member, which was never an issue until you took offense to shortening Zimmerman to Zim.

BTW, I am changing my user name to liberal. so please stop using it from now on.

"... let it go - lets move forward."

I think he is referring when people use moonbat and are not referring to the SOL member, which was never an issue until you took offense to shortening Zimmerman to Zim.

BTW, I am changing my user name to liberal. so please stop using it from now on.

Just don't put a lock on progressive/DS (dip-spit)