Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sea Of Atlas

Seminar at the Clam Bake 31st

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Just a reminder on the March 31st Seminar we will be having some great speakers;

9:30-10:00 Ron Mckee will be bringing you out to the Marsh after he gives a brief presentation on surfcasting and what to look for when fishing on shore....

10:30-12:00 Ron Z Lures will demonstrate his baits and his techniques using them on stripers, and Tuna.

12:00-12:30 Hands on tables open! Drink and Lunch Specials all Day!!!

1:00 pm- Capt. Scott Sinclair will have a Power Point Presentation and bait rigging tips.

Captain Tyler Mcglaughlin Will also be speaking with Captain Scotty from Castafari Charters....

Rigging Tables will be open all Day except when our Guest speakers are on!! Many of our vendors will be offering specials. Some examples are Sea Wolfe Cod Jigs and rigs, Seaguar Fluro Carbon, LD Marine, New Meadows Marine, Gowen MArine, Yarmouth Boat Yard, Shoals Bait Pens.Shanka's, Carlson, and Many More.....

I may or may not go. Went last year, brought my wife, it was good but I don't think $20/head good. Certainly feels very very greedy given the client base they already have. I'd maybe give $10, but they really may have found my breaking point.

Since I've been to the RISAA show for the last 6 years and the MBA show (this weekend in Plymouth Mass.) It's hard to fork over $20 to Saco Bay when they don't even come close to the amount of vendors at one of the above shows. It's a $10 admission at both the RISAA and the MBA and then you have the driving 300 miles round trip = + - $40 for gas, so it's going to cost more. Don't get me wrong, they're a great bunch of guys (Saco Bay) but 15 minutes after entering the building there's nothing left to see. A $5 or $10 admission would be more appropriate.