Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paymaster

Hey,Little!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Breakfast for supper and these biscuits are soaked in some fine New Hampshire Maple Syrup! Mmmmmmmm Awesome !!! :) Fried Pork Chop and Scrambled Eggs were the sides! :D

Yay.  Maple syrup glaze for poultry in the tank i say.  my "project" is a sweet (KC style? I think) BBQ sauce with sorghum.

Reaction to sorghum up here in New England to sorghum is interesting.  Plenty of Southern oddities have made it up here-heck its a small world now.  But I haven't shown that syrup to one person that has ever heard of it, and that includes a sous chef in a pretty kickass restaurant.

Here's one, did you ever get a bag of Toms Peanuts and pour them in a bottle of Coke?

I'd make that AND no doubt my wife would crinkle up her nose and whine "where is the vegetable?"

Broads.... :kook:

In this situation, eggs qualify as a vegetable.

Yay.  Maple syrup glaze for poultry in the tank i say.  my "project" is a sweet (KC style? I think) BBQ sauce with sorghum.

Reaction to sorghum up here in New England to sorghum is interesting.  Plenty of Southern oddities have made it up here-heck its a small world now.  But I haven't shown that syrup to one person that has ever heard of it, and that includes a sous chef in a pretty kickass restaurant.

Here's one, did you ever get a bag of Toms Peanuts and pour them in a bottle of Coke?

Man! When I was a kid(50s-60s) you were an odd ball if you did not put Toms Peanuts in your Coke. I still do it occasionally. Don't put them in diet soft drinks!:shock:

I have done boiled peanuts for folks up here, I can't say that i recall anyone has liked them.

I have done boiled peanuts for folks up here, I can't say that i recall anyone has liked them.

The day we bought the Sorghum syrup, I bought and ate a 32 oz cup full of boiled peanuts. I could eat my weight in them.

i want to fly paymaster here to NH, with associated ingredients that John can't find - and all other necessary implements of destruction. Then let them go nuts in a nostalgic/prospective culinary adventure.

i offer my own ( sadly inadequate) kitchen for support........ and sleeping...... or i would travel to witness this.....

i want to fly paymaster here to NH, with associated ingredients that John can't find - and all other necessary implements of destruction. Then let them go nuts in a nostalgic/prospective culinary adventure.

i offer my own ( sadly inadequate) kitchen for support........ and sleeping...... or i would travel to witness this.....

Now that'd be something to see. Be fun too. Wonder what they would thing about Buttermilk and Cornbread?