Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pricise10

Is there a cure.........

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

bordeline personality disorder

you build up a framework of lies for your sense of self worth.

world is balck and white and often you will go to the mats claiming the entire world is wrong to avoid facing the truth.

outbust of anger etc

Very difficult to help since they really belive the lies. Lots of couch time. Problem is that once they wake up and see what they have built, they have no structure left from which to process anyything.

The good news is that with treatment, they should be ok. Just gotta hold them steady for a year or two

I've met people like this in the past. It's actually pretty creepy. Liars freak me right the **** out. I think of all the bad traits a person can have....Lying is one of the worst. Maybe THE WORST.

I never hated Rusty at all. I just always looked at him as an unfortunate type. People that act one way online and then act completely different in person have something wrong with them. It's just sad that people can't be themselves all the time and feel they need to take on these "personas" when online because there really ARE few repercussions for their actions. You have to be extremely dis-satisfied with your own life to make yourself out to be something you are not when you are online. Like you never did enough in your real life so you make yourself out to be a man of the world online.

It's like a disease and people seem to catch it all the time.

Plus, he was just a little fella which made him a high risk candidate when it came to being full of crap. Just had to find a way to make himself bigger and the internet was apparently his best choice. It happens a lot I think...