Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
labrador 1

A cool new chapter in my life

Rate this topic

68 posts in this topic

On Thursday March 29 at 12:30 PM the online store is opening a new chapter in its life. This project has been in the works for some time and I hope that it will benefit all of you folks who enjoy and appreciate this crazy sport we all share a love for. Your support of the store will continue to benefit TimS and Stripersonline but I am taking the helm and hope that I can offer the kind of gear that will make your fishing experiences more enjoyable and productive. Ultimately I hope to gain my direction from the membership here by offering the products you need and want.

Both TimS and I would love to thank all of you for supporting the online store and for supporting the plugs I have sold here in the past. I look forward to this new chapter and hope that I can serve and support this community in some new and exciting ways.

We are also adding a forum on Stripersonline which will allow us to discuss various products specific to the store. This will also give SOL members a chance to suggest products they would like to see added in the future. Simply put, it’s a way for me to ensure I’m offering things that are most useful to you as a fisherman.

Please keep in mind I’m new at this kind of thing so I hope you’ll be patient with me as I stumble my way through the first few weeks.

Now lets gear up and go fishing!!

Thanks again

Ryan (and Tim)

Does this mean you're getting a desk in Tim's garage? :)

Good luck, Ryan and I think you should have a solid business plan.

This is the biggest and best saltwater surfishing site on the internet, and it only makes sense that this is the place to come to get the right stuff for your passion.

All the pieces are here, and I'm sure you can put them together and be successful.

Things are going to look a little different tomorrow :) I don't want to spoil it but here's a couple snapshots to give you a feel for the new look and some of the products. Hopefully new products will be added regularly. In fact I'll have a bunch from Choopie and JStirpe Woodworking (Johnny) that will go up a few days after the store opens. Anyway here's a sneak peek.

Ryan

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3340062/width/600/height/271]

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHIEF500 View Post

Congrats Ryan and good luck. Looking forward to see what's new tomorrow.

For you. Live bait shipped to your doorstep. smile.gif

Good Luck Ryan.