Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maine Guide

WTB - Reel Seat Clamp for Penn 49 Super Mariner

6 posts in this topic

The stand is a 30-49, same as a 146. Scotts would have it and I'm sure i have a good used N/C if thats of help.

The Clamp as i read your post is part 33-49 I have a couple extra send me pm if this is in fact what your looking for,if looking for Reel Stand 30-49 cant help you Al

So not to deduce conducting any thing in PM , I forgot to add ((FREE)) ,have dealt with Maine Guide before so this is nothing special .off handed, I wont ever use the part ,thus put it to use and as I recall Maine Guide was selling tackle for cash as believe the family was expanding . Al

XBMX and Al,

Thank you both for your generosity. It is the clamp (33-49) that I am looking for. If you have the screw/bolt/wingnut, all the better. If not, no worries, I will pick up at the hardware store.

I will send a PM with my address.

Thanks again to all!

Rick

Hi Rick---I mentioned the reel seat only as referance base. I think the only differance for the clamp was the shape of the bolt head. Think I have both the black and the chrome clamps, whick would like???

regards, Rick

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maine Guide View Post

XBMX and Al,

Thank you both for your generosity. It is the clamp (33-49) that I am looking for. If you have the screw/bolt/wingnut, all the better. If not, no worries, I will pick up at the hardware store.

I will send a PM with my address.

Thanks again to all!

Rick

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0