Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
redfin

Star Stella Lite surf rods

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Absolutely love my American made 8' star stellar. I have the 9' also, but it isn't as good because it's the newer version that doesn't have the American flag on it. But overall star rods are great.

I got the 8ft 1 piece 1-3oz , got it matched up with a 4000 spheros (little on the small side but I like it). I beat the hell out of this rod and reel this past fall and they performed great!

Love my star lites as well, too bad they are now made off shore. Bgt a few before the change over. I plug heavy plugs with mine and love the action ,especially with pencils and spooks. JP

25 of my buddies bought the 7 1/2 foot 3/8 - 2 oz ( steller light ) after they tried mine . the best boat rod you will ever use

I've got 2 of these, probably my favorite rod of all time...

25 of my buddies bought the 7 1/2 foot 3/8 - 2 oz ( steller light ) after they tried mine . the best boat rod you will ever use

I don't even have 25 buddies.

I got the 8ft 1 piece 1-3oz , got it matched up with a 4000 spheros (little on the small side but I like it). I beat the hell out of this rod and reel this past fall and they performed great!

God , i hate to here that lol.