Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Mad Deckhand

You've done it now, MIKE P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

It's not a hatred of ubuntu per say. More of a deep seated hatred of an advocate of ubuntu.

Also not exactly true. If there was a deep seated hatred for that 'advocate' then Otter would still be here cuz I wouldn't have given a damn.

Sure, there are issues, but nothing that a little sunlight and a prescription or two wouldn't have fixed.

The OP of this thread has nothing better to do than to troll for attention, so alas, I'll give it to him this last time.

One of customers told me that Ubuntu is coming out with a OS for phones, tablets and t.v internet. How true is this I don't know but he ask me to go check it out. Michael, any idea what he's talking about?

One of customers told me that Ubuntu is coming out with a OS for phones, tablets and t.v internet. How true is this I don't know but he ask me to go check it out. Michael, any idea what he's talking about?

Now multi-core Android phones can be PCs too. Ubuntu for Android enables high-end Android handsets to run Ubuntu, the world's favourite free PC desktop operating system. So users get the Android they know on the move, but when they connect their phone to a monitor, mouse and keyboard, it becomes a PC.