Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Barack Obama's illegal alien uncle "miraculously" skates on Drunk driving charge

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Continued without finding, loss of illegally obtained drivers license for 45 days.

I guess he did call the White House after all.

As far as his illegal alien status, his lawyer said it was a little paperwork glitch and he was going to get it fixed right up.

In 45 days, the State of massachusetts will give Stinky BACK the driver's license that he illegally obtained in the first place.

They can get Aunt Zitooney to take it back to him, its not like she has anything else to do.

Doesn't smell fishy though. He admitted sufficient facts, kinda like pleading guilty. judge Stoddard is notoriously lenient. But then again he sees so much violent crime over there in the ham. I know people who have gotten off with less for firtst offense and a couple who got more comm service and sent to DIAL for $5k in fees. This one is up the middle, likely due to publicity and other extenuating circumstances like the cops bad driving record creating some doubt. He might have gotten off Scott free if he took it to a bench trial. Maybe a defense lawyer from this area can shed more light on it. I'm no expert I don't see the hand of Obama in this like John does.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

In 45 days, the State of massachusetts will give Stinky BACK the driver's license that he illegally obtained in the first place.

They can get Aunt Zitooney to take it back to him, its not like she has anything else to do.

If it was illegally obtained he wouldn't be getting it back. Hard to keep up with all your conspiracy theories.

What's your prediciton on what Immigration will do at his hearing next month?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post

If it was illegally obtained he wouldn't be getting it back. Hard to keep up with all your conspiracy theories.

What's your prediciton on what Immigration will do at his hearing next month?

There will not be a hearing.