Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tlacey21walden

Kiddnapped, St.Johnsbarry Vermont

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

This afternoon at approximately 1:30PM, while checking remote pull offs in the greater St. Johnsbury area, State Police Detectives located an area off of Comerford Dam Road in the Town of Barnet which appeared to have had recent activity. The Detectives discovered an area that had been disturbed. Upon further investigation, Detectives located a body. Members of the Crime Scene Search Team responded to the area to process the scene for additional evidence. The body was determined to be that of a young adult female. The body has been transported to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Burlington where an autopsy is scheduled to be performed on Tuesday to determine the cause and manner of death. Although I cannot disclose the details of how the body was found, the death

The State Police have been aggressively investigating the suspicious disappearance of 33 year old Melissa Jenkins of St. Johnsbury since last evening. At this time, the body recovered this afternoon is believed to be that of Ms. Jenkins, however a positive identification of the body will not be made until the autopsy is performed.

The State Police have reached a critical part of the case, therefore the release of additional information will be limited as to not inhibit the investigative process. Upon completion of the autopsy, an updated press release will be issued.

The State Police cannot emphasize the importance of citizens coming forward with any and all information regarding this case. We especially want to hear from anyone who may have traveled along Goss Hollow Road in St. Johnsbury on Sunday evening between the hours of 7:00PM and 11:30PM and along Comerford Dam Road in the Town of Barnet.

If anyone has information regarding this case, please call the St. Johnsbury Barracks at 802-748-3111 or submit a secure and anonymous tip.

I don't really know why I am posting this hear outer than this happened in a place I used to call home, or vary close to it. Its a place were I would of thought this kinda stuff would never happen. I fished the area were the body was found countless times. Just a reminder to all hug your loved ones a little harder and a little longer each day

It takes a special kind of monster to pull a mother out of her car in front of her 2 year old son, and then kill her. Not something you'd expect to see up there.

I hope they catch the SOB soon.

This from today, sickening-

St. JOHNSBURY, Vt. — A snowplow driver and his wife went to great lengths to dispose of the body of a popular teacher they had just beaten and strangled, putting her nude body on a tarp, pouring bleach on it, weighing the corpse down with concrete blocks and tossing it into the Connecticut River, court documents allege.

Allen Prue, 30, and his wife, 33-year-old Patricia Prue, were riding around when he got the idea "to get a girl," a police affidavit said. They are accused of luring single mother Melissa Jenkins from her home by pretending their vehicle had broken down. Her vehicle was found idling Sunday with her unharmed 2-year-old son inside. The child apparently witnessed at least part of the attack.

The couple pleaded not guilty Wednesday to second-degree murder in the death of Jenkins, a 33-year-old science teacher at the prestigious St. Johnsbury Academy, and unauthorized burial or removal of a dead body. More charges are possible, police said