Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mofish

2012 REC size and limit is out.

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

I am surprised Chafee has no thought about charging out of staters $20 per fish...the state is out of money and it is only "fair" for their use of our infrastructure and to pay their "fair share" :D

I am surprised Chafee has no thought about charging out of staters $20 per fish...the state is out of money and it is only "fair" for their use of our infrastructure and to pay their "fair share" :D

After all, the RI pols only take their "fair" share, should be the same for everyone. :b:

-bd

R.I. is like Cape Cod, it runs and lives on tourisem Don't bite the hand that feeds you!!!!!!!!!!!! (old indian saying)

I would think the DEM regs would be the correct one . But to be on the safe side you (or someone) could try giving DEM or Risaa , a call and ask

Is that link I posted above, working for everyone ?

My guess is RISSA jumped the gun just to get something out there and copied & pasted last years regs. I'd say without a doubt go with the regs that were written by the guys who write the tickets ;)