Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CcCstriper89

WTT Pencils and Poppers

12 posts in this topic

I went through some of my tackle and decided to trade a few plugs I don't find myself using often. Some mixed pencils a few floating poppers and a light bottle plug. All used. Make some offers. Will do 2 for 1 when necessary to keep the trades fair.

I am looking for SS sinking poppers 2 3/4oz. Left hook mackeral 2.5 oz pencil, Tsunami swim shads,green 3 oz crippled herrings, 2 and 3 oz jig heads, mambo minnows.

Hey CcCstriper. Is the white Gibbs pencil a large size, such as 3oz? And are there any rust stains, or significant scratches?e

Edit: Err, sorry, need to be more specific, the white gibbs pencil to the left.

Greg, I think it is a gibbs 1 0z. I will take a look at it again if you want.

Dillon all of those pencils are bigger I think they are 2 3/4 ounces and the Canal special is 3&1/8

BassinJ; that is a bad picture. That pencil to the left is actually a yellow pencil not white. I think it is 2 3/4 I could be wrong though if your still interested I will check it out and get back to you.

Texican what do you have as far as Spro's to trade? I am open for 1,2,3 oz. in bunker, chartreuse, green shad, blue shad, or mullet.

I am willing to trade this entire lot for 1 green mackeral left hook pencil - 2 3/4oz; 2 SS sinking poppers 2 3/4oz (Used is fine); and 2 swim shads. Trade me these 3 plugs, 2 shads, and you get 9 plugs;)

Hey CcCstriper, will you trade the 2 3/4ozish yellow gibbs pencil for a mambo minnow in the small size? The pencil must be free of any cracks/splits in the wood though, scratches/rust is fine.

-Jason

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0