Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cortez The Killie Killer

When I Win the Lottery...

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Plugs for everyone! :D

Then I move to Colorado for the cycling season. Ride Mt. Evans in Idaho Springs, Colorado. (Will take flyrod with me. )

Oh.... And everywhere I go I will be followed by 5 or 6 cheerleaders who will shake their pom poms and cheer and do cheerleader stuff at my every move OR depending on my mood, I'll have a midget follow me around while playing piccolo or pan flute.

........ OR depending on my mood, I'll have a midget follow me around while playing piccolo or pan flute.

Elizabethan or Edwardian piccolo playing midget? Panflute I would go with the best...Zamfir from Romania

Some folks claim that cycling makes ther junk numb --- if that were to happen, I'd have the cheer leaders around to bring the circulation back. And, it wouldn't be sexual, purely medical.

Rick 'em Rack 'em Rick 'em Ruck, who can help this stupid **** ??!?! Gooooooo TEAM !!!!!!

OK. 2 custom Mega Millions plugs for everyone, but ya have made a donation to a charity & I'll match it. (Within reason.) Scrap the Cheer Leaders & replace them with a young, smokin hot personal secretary with glasses and keep the midget. I will purchase beach access and install a walkway so that you all can come and go as you please. (Don't litter. Please don't be loud. Don't knock on my door.)

Winters on Kauai, Spring and Fall runs from Montauk to the Ditch and all points in between, Summers on MV & CH. Home base would still be Rhody!