Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dano1089

Penn Reels Forum -- Kudos to Penn, phillyguy and Tim

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

I'm posting this in the Main Forum, since most members spending time in the Penn Forum may already know how useful that forum is for getting in touch with Penn and having questions answered.

Since posting a question regarding my Torque spinning reel in the Penn Forum, I have received stellar customer service from Penn.  Tony at Penn (phillyguy) has responded quickly and professionally to all of my questions, sending parts and giving advise on how to make sure my bailess Torque 5 is up to specs and working properly.

This service is quite the opposite from the service I received when calling Penn directly in an attempt to get my first Torque (bailed) updated to current specs. I ended up returning that Torque and was ready to give up on Penn until Tony responded to a post of mine regarding Penn's unsatisfactory performance.

I applaud Penn, Tony and Tim S. for creating the Penn Forum and developing a direct relationship between Penn and SOL.

I hope Tony's boss has an opportunity to read this post.

Thank You Penn, Tony and Tim.

I've been trying to get some assistance on forums but have had no luck.  I just purchased a fantastic, gorgeous new Penn Fathom 25N and want to buy a Penn reel cover for it.  I'm unsure what size since this new reel isn't listed yet under size cover / model charts.  Hope this is a better forum.  Thanks for any suggestions.