Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BassNuts

Final Four.......who do you like???

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

Kentucky all the way. Calipari is one heckuva coach. It's amazing what he does with one-and-done freshmen year after year to compete into the Final Four.

I d like to see kansas and louisville.

not that I liek them lots, but I dont like the teams they are playing.

Kansas would be ok with me, but I'm not a big Calipari fan....

The most interesting game will be Louisville vs Kentucky. They have not met up in the ncaa tournament since 1983 and never in the final four. I married a girl from Kentucky and I can tell you from my visits that they are very serious about their college hoops.....almost fanatical! You are either a UL or UK fan...I love to go back to Kentucky for visits with her family and listen to them argue. This is a game of monumental importance for that state. It is going to be insane, it may over shadow the derby this year .:scared:

The most interesting game will be Louisville vs Kentucky. They have not met up in the ncaa tournament since 1983 and never in the final four. I married a girl from Kentucky and I can tell you from my visits that they are very serious about their college hoops.....almost fanatical! You are either a UL or UK fan...I love to go back to Kentucky for visits with her family and listen to them argue. This is a game of monumental importance for that state. It is going to be insane, it may over shadow the derby this year .:scared:

I would think that in Kentucky itself it will certainly overshadow the Derby, the Derby is half fashion show, this is in-state warfare. Whichever team wins this game, and should they then go on to lose the final will still be met by a happy crowd at the airport and treated like winners, all due to the semi-finals.

Any kind of pressure at this point I think has to be on Kentucky due to their 1 seed, Louisville wasnt supposed to make it this far. With that said......Im figuring KU by 6.

I would think that in Kentucky itself it will certainly overshadow the Derby, the Derby is half fashion show, this is in-state warfare. Whichever team wins this game, and should they then go on to lose the final will still be met by a happy crowd at the airport and treated like winners, all due to the semi-finals.

Any kind of pressure at this point I think has to be on Kentucky due to their 1 seed, Louisville wasnt supposed to make it this far. With that said......Im figuring KU by 6.

The coaches are rivals as well. As my wife said this morning...."if UK does not win I will have to listen to "them" harping about this game for the rest of my life" I hope it is a close game...it should be fun to watch.

I saw Kentucky twice this year (vs vanderbilt in regular season, was not at the SEC Tournament vandy win), and I went down to the garden and saw Ohio State beat Syracuse.  Ohio State can beat Kentucky.  They are just plain BIG BOYS.  They will draw you down to the paint just from the look of them.Syracuse stayed in a 3 2 the whole game, and every time they stretched that zone out they would pay.

I love Rick, I will root for U of L.