Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve in Mass

Need a Laugh? - Worst Cook's in America, Seafood Episode

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

I know the show is highly contrived, and haven't really seen much of it, but was just watching the seafood episode..............what a bunch of absolute comedy, I laughed thru most all of it, aside from multiple :dismay:

Just a few things of the many I caught.........

Deveining shrimp......"If you think I'm gonna touch and cut out the poop shoot, you're nuts....."

On a ~40" salmon - "I had no idea there are fish this big that people actually eat.....I mean, there are whales and dolphins, but nobody eats those....."

On oysters: "I have never eaten them......I mean, ever see those things? They are like snot in a rock. But I hear they can make you :naughty:, so......"

On lobster: "People eat these things? They are giant cockroaches......who eats cockroaches?" (Although technically on the evolutionary scale, she does have a point on that one).....

On cooking fish in general: "Only fish I ever eat is tuna from a can with meat tenderizer sprinkled over it....."

Plus a ton more of laughs and :rolleyes:.....:laugh:

The attempts to fillet the fish were just unbelievable and I too loved the tuna in a can with meat tenderizer comment. Really, how much more tenderizing does tuna from a can need?

watching worst cooks ;)

what a bunch of maroons

Wasn't like I purposely sat down and "watched" it.......as usual, it was just on in the background for "white noise" as I was myself doing some cooking.