Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robc22

So..............

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

Thanks for all the kind messages and what not about mr clyde's.......really nice of you guys........I hung out at a buddies place in middleboro these last few days......we burned a lot of wood and drank alot of booze...20 year old cats don't come along to often.....My best friend put his little dog to sleep only 3 weeks ago so he knew were I was at..........we went to bass pro and bought a couple of 10 foot kayaks........I figured with all my commercial fishing experience and my 100 ton masters license a kayak would be walk in the park.......well I am the first guy to go swimming in mary's pond this year..........talk about wobberly........Course I'm 5'4" and weight 235 so that does not help....The water was almost warm enough to take a dip in.........Do they make training wheels for kayaks??

Great Pic. Rob,Mr Clyde will be missed.years ago my cat "Bart" Brought me a Pheseant home one day,dragged up the front stairs,So Proud of the catch.

Any of you guys need to know about upper cape trout fishig do not be afraid to ask me.........but when I comes to kayaking I am a accidentt waiting to happen.............

I don't know much about yak's but I'm sure there must be a company out there that makes stabilizers,You know those things that has two arms on one side there prolly four -five feet apart and extend out about three feet or so and has a pontoon.

I don't know much about yak's but I'm sure there must be a company out there that makes stabilizers,You know those things that has two arms on one side there prolly four -five feet apart and extend out about three feet or so and has a pontoon.

Yes.....I need stablilizers for sure.............some how I saved my phone from total chaos.............

did you lose any gear?

be sure to wear your pfd whenever you go out.

my 1st swim i lost 5 rods/reels & $100 worth of gear.

I love diving in Ponds and lakes for that very reason... :)