Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mericanwit

How to Purchase Extra Spools

6 posts in this topic

Greeetings... Curious to know how to go about purchasing extra spools for the Fierce 4000 series reels. Picked up a couple for my nephews out in LA. I'm going to spool the existing reels with 10lb mono and would like to have the extra spools filled with 20lb braid for them.

I'm assuming to call the customer service phone number or possibly could I just swing by Hunting Park Ave and pick them up there?

As usual any/all info is greatly appreciated!

Thx

Kill

Thx for the look. I know of that site and has a well stocked parts dept. especially for Penn stuff. However, I'm close to Hunting Park Ave. So was wondering if they had the spools I could just grab them. Since I'm sending a care package out there this week figuring why pay the extra shipping. Again thanks for the info!

Kill

Thx for the look. I know of that site and has a well stocked parts dept. especially for Penn stuff. However, I'm close to Hunting Park Ave. So was wondering if they had the spools I could just grab them. Since I'm sending a care package out there this week figuring why pay the extra shipping. Again thanks for the info!

Good morning.....If stopping by the plant is easier for you....come on by! We just checked stock and we have any size Fierce spool ( including the #4000 series) you would need.......the address is below...

Penn Reel Mfg.

3028 West Hunting Park Ave.

Philadelphia, PA 19132

Tom

Tom, Thx for the heads up... Grew up in Feltonville, yup F st & Blvd know the area well. I'll be swinging by hopefully sometime Wed afternoon. Again, thx for all the replies!