Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishweewee

Don't You Just Love The Press? Or "Mah Baby Trayvon Dint Do Nuffin."

Rate this topic

1,357 posts in this topic

:squid:

http://www. examiner .com/charleston-conservative-in-charleston-sc/zimmerman-was-on-the-ground-being-punched-when-he-shot-trayvon-martin#ixzz1pttk2GEJ

Trayvon Martin | March 21, 2012

Zimmerman was on the ground being punched when he shot Trayvon Martin

Last weekend in the city of Chicago alone, gangbangers slaughtered ten people and wounded another forty. The youngest fatality is only six years old. The youngest person wounded is only one-year-old. Many of the victim were pedestrians sprayed with bullets in drive by shootings. The national news has said nothing about this.

So why does one shooting in Florida warrant weeks of national news? Why has there been thousands of articles a day, for the last four days, about one single shooting?

Almost all of the news items about George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin contains a combination of false statements, opinions presented as facts, transparent distortions, and a complete absence of some of the most relevant details. Almost all news items are written soley from the point of view of the grieving family. The media also fills their articles with outdated baby-faced pictures of Trayvon. Very few include that he was a towering 6'2” football player. Is the media really reporting the news, or is this classic agitation/propaganda to advance a political agenda.

Literally thousands of articles contain at least one false statement in the first couple of lines. They usually read "George ZImmerman, a white man," or "shoot by a white man." Zimmerman is described by family as a multiracial Hispanic. His appearance is clearly that of a Latino/Mestizo individual. However, the media wants him to be white because that better fits the political narrative they are trying to artificially create. Many news articles have also claimed the neighborhood is "mostly white." This is also a lie. The neighborhood is only 49% white. It is over half non-white.

All the way back on February 27th, the local Orlando Fox station interviewed the witness who dialed 911. Almost none of the thousands of articles since have mentioned any of the details described by the witness. Some, however, have attributed false statements to this witness. On March 16th, the Sanford police department released new details to the Orlando Sentinel. Once again, these details have been ignored or changed by the media.

*The witness reports that George Zimmerman was on the ground and Trayvon is on top of him punching him.

* The witness says that George Zimmerman was screaming and yelling for help.

*Police arrive and find Zimmerman bleeding on his face and the back of his head. He also has had grass stains on his back. All this confirms the story told by Zimmerman and the witness.

*Police play the 911 tape for Trayvon Martin's father, who tells police that the voice screaming is not the voice of his son.

The neighborhood this took place in has seen a lot of crime. Would you be surprised to learn that there were eight burglaries, nine thefts, and a shooting just in the past year? In fact, the local homeowners' association reports that George Zimmerman actually caught one thief and aided in the apprehension of other criminals. The Miami Herald wrote about this on March 17th. None of the thousands of articles and cable news segments that came after, thought this was important.

In fact the Miami Herald goes on to interview neighbor, Ibrahim Rashada, who is black. Rashada confirms that there has been a lot of crime in the neighborhood and indicates to the reporter that the perpetrators are usually black.

The media also characterizes Trayvon as a "model student." In fact, he under a five day suspension when the shooting took place. That is why he was staying at a house so far from his school on a school night. A laywer for Trayvon's family has blocked access to his school records. However, you have to do something pretty bad to get suspended for five days.

Now that you know the suppressed facts of the case, you can for form a better more balanced opinion. Maybe you still think Zimmerman was wrong to pull the trigger. However, I think you will come to the conclusion that the "mainstream" clearly is pushing an agenda. Even when they have to grossly alter and adjust a story to fit that agenda.

Aside from sliming the victim is there a point?

The kid was staying in the neighborhood

Wasn't engaged in illegal activity

And from all accounts was fleeing the strange man following him

So a suspension from school justifies murder?

If any case rings true of the 'my baby was a good boy' mantra, it might be this case, but I get your point. Local media is replete with hysterically shrieking Black and Latina mothers emoting about their wonderful children, gunned down at four o'clock in the morning, in well known drug dealing areas. It's gets old & tiresome real quickly, and jades one in no time flat. :dismay:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post

If any case rings true of the 'my baby was a good boy' mantra, it might be this case, but I get your point. Local media is replete with hysterically shrieking Black and Latina mothers emoting about their wonderful children, gunned down at four o'clock in the morning, in well known drug dealing areas. It's gets old & tiresome real quickly, and jades one in no time flat. shakehead.gif

im just glad to see someone actually reporting the story.  This case is going to a grand jury, and unless the Democrat's Eric Holder get involved, maybe we will find out what happened,

But I am not surprised to see how this is unfolding.

Aside from sliming the victim is there a point?

The kid was staying in the neighborhood

Wasn't engaged in illegal activity

And from all accounts was fleeing the strange man following him

So a suspension from school justifies murder?

Missed the point about who was on top & doing the punching? Or is punching a guy out not considered illegal activity if the media decides to call him white?

"And from all accounts " ? The word "All" must mean something different to you than it does to me.

im just glad to see someone actually reporting the story.  This case is going to a grand jury, and unless the Democrat's Eric Holder get involved, maybe we will find out what happened,

But I am not surprised to see how this is unfolding.

Like the fog of war, all becomes clear as the fog lifts. I still don't believe that Zimmerman was justified, but I doubt he is the monster the Lame Stream Media is portraying him as. He screwed up in his zeal to do the right thing, and likely over stepped legal bounds, but he is no first or second degree murderer. My guess is a possible involuntary manslaughter plea.

I dunno. The 911 tape seems to indicate that the above is incorrect. Somebody was screaming for help before the kid was shot. Trayvon's family says it's his voice and nobody has stepped forward to say the cries for help were Zimmerman. Whether or not he was suspended from school and that he was 6' 2" are completely irrelevant and seem like an attempt to make the victim into the guilty party.

All = every

What account have you heard that this kid was NOT running away?

The shooter said he was on the 911 call

And the girl the victim was talking to said he was trying to flee

Do you have other data?

Some strange guy follows me

I'd go down fighting too

Wouldn't you

If trayvon had a gun it sounds like the law would protect him for killing Zimmerman no?

All = every

What account have you heard that this kid was NOT running away?

The shooter said he was on the 911 call

And the girl the victim was talking to said he was trying to flee

Do you have other data?

Some strange guy follows me

I'd go down fighting too

Wouldn't you

If trayvon had a gun it sounds like the law would protect him for killing Zimmerman no?

You did not bother to read any of this article which was posted above did you?

http://www.*************/charleston-conservative-in-charleston-sc/zimmerman-was-on-the-ground-being-punched-when-he-shot-trayvon-martin#ixzz1pttk2GEJ

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamakatsu View Post

I dunno. The 911 tape seems to indicate that the above is incorrect. Somebody was screaming for help before the kid was shot. Trayvon's family says it's his voice and nobody has stepped forward to say the cries for help were Zimmerman. Whether or not he was suspended from school is completely irrelevant and seems like an attempt to make the victim into the guilty party.

Out of school on a five day suspension.  NOT reported, but plainly known to all

He was "going to buy candy".  Good move.  Let someone DARE say its a lie and you got Democrat Al Sharpton taking a **** into his hand and smearing it on your kid.

The community is SO upset that they can barely get the Treyvon Martin T shirt orders in on time to meet the demands of each day "spontaneous gathering" to show outrage.

They are daring anyone to question them.  JUST like that Fluke girl

Here is what the people down there should do:

Go grab this immerman guy.  Call CNN.  Drive this guy to Al Sharptons hotel.  Knock on his door and shove th guy in his room.

"Here he is, do whatever you want to, we'll go back home since you seem to have it under control.  **** all of you."

These a holes WANT someone to step out of line, they do not want to be ignored.  Ignore them.

I read the whole thing

Just because trayvon got the upper hand once confronted does change the fact that ALL accounts had him trying to flee

Other eye witnesses had Zimmerman on top

But show me a source that the kid wasn't trying to get away

Did you read the article

Some big guy follows me and confronts me

I'm not going down easy

Zimmerman was smart in picking a small victim

But even so it seems he lost the fight he picked

Right?