Princeton, NJ

Rate this topic

Tfisher

thank you - these guys sending me to Mumbai (just cause I have a bum fam member - so lame, lol

Not that bad, IMO the only dicey part of Princeton is the immigrant section in downtown Princeton borough, across from the Hospital.

Not that bad, IMO the only dicey part of Princeton is the immigrant section in downtown Princeton borough, across from the Hospital.

okay - so it does still exist -

someone was trying to tell me that there are only fairy's & unicorns in Princeton - (and while that may be true in a sense)

I called foul - because when I was visiting buddies that went to Rider there was a part of Princeton that was indeed dicey

Professional Novice

you wouldn't stroll into the area by the hospital,

anything near the downtown shopping district is safe,

even if it looks run down, it's primo real estate......

but I remember a few blocks north of Hoagie Haven was the same semi-ghetto - I thought this is where he was ref to

Professional Novice

you wouldn't stroll into the area by the hospital,

anything near the downtown shopping district is safe,

even if it looks run down, it's primo real estate......

FNM is right, it's all really safe. Cops are dicks since they have nothing better to do and taxes are outrageous.

Huh? The houses off Nassau is a bit small, but still very expensive and full of college co-eds with rich daddies. :D

okay - well they used to be filled with drug dealers and gansters - guess the yuppies upped the price and kept them limited to the hospital area

Professional Novice

I work here. Bunch of snobish, uppity old money liberals who think they know everything. Town is nice though.

There is some truth to this. In fact the whole Princeton, West Windsor, Montgomery area are like that. However school districts are among the best, along with ridiculous property taxes. Ask me how I know. :mad: