Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jonesy

Allen West joins Rev. Al Sharpton

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Tea Party Rep. Allen West has joined Sharpton in condemning the police, demanding the Chief be relieved of duty and asked AG Erc Holder and Pres. Obama to intervene and take over the case of the killing of Trayvon Martin. I agree the case stinks and the cops look bad but isn't there like a State Police agency in FL that could be trusted to Hadley thisnor are we past that point and we need the Feds?

Getting out of town is not a bad idea if the lynch mob is after you.

The guy Zimmerman couldn't show his face with in a 100 mile radius before today, now he better move out of the country if he wants to make it alive to his trial. He has roused quite the emotion in folks.

Again, the Feds can only intervene on the Federal level if they can prove racial bias. That's a burden they may not be able to meet. Yes, Zimmerman seems to have killed without proper reason, and seems to be a twit, but that doesn't exactly make him a Klansman. This lynch mob mentality is beginning to bother me.

Again, the Feds can only intervene on the Federal level if they can prove racial bias. That's a burden they may not be able to meet. Yes, Zimmerman seems to have killed without proper reason, and seems to be a twit, but that doesn't exactly make him a Klansman. This lynch mob mentality is beginning to bother me.

Edit.

Tea Party Rep. Allen West has joined Sharpton in condemning the police, demanding the Chief be relieved of duty and asked AG Erc Holder and Pres. Obama to intervene and take over the case of the killing of Trayvon Martin. I agree the case stinks and the cops look bad but isn't there like a State Police agency in FL that could be trusted to Hadley thisnor are we past that point and we need the Feds?

Jonesy......I own guns too. This case was clearly botched.