Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
superstriper

Lol sanatorium says obama >mitt

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

The Ayatollah Santorum went off the reservation with this one. And it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Rick is a spoiled brat, who, realizing he won't get his way, pouts hysterically, and knocks over his own sandcastle. Although, in the irony of ironies, I felt the same thing; that I'd vote Obama before I'd vote Insantorum. :laugh:

Stick a fork in Rick the Dick. He's done. :kook:

Rick is a classic sore loser.

He sees his dream slipping away, and lashes out at his evil enemy, takes his ball and goes home.

When the other candidates bowed out, at least they went gracefully.

I wonder how Newt will act?

With a lot more style & grace than his holiness, the Ayatollah Santorum, I'm sure. Say what you will about Newt, he knows how to make an exit. :squid:

If Santorum really said that, George Will said almost the same thing.

And if Santorum really said that, I understand how it can be true.

George Bush was never really a conservative. Yet, he was called on and now people use stuff he did to say that the conservative President destroyed the conservative movement.

People will constantly associate Mitt Romney with conservatism, even though he's nowhere near being a conservative.

So elect him. Let him say that "Obamacare was wrong, but you know, the government can fix the health care industry the "right" way and here's my plan," and from that, conservatism and Romney's brilliant plan will go hand and hand from that day on.

So much for party loyalty- said we are better off staying with what we got then risking it with mitt lol

not surprised

There are many here who allegedly despise Obama who say the same thing.

Rick is a classic sore loser.

He sees his dream slipping away, and lashes out at his evil enemy, takes his ball and goes home.

When the other candidates bowed out, at least they went gracefully.

Not smart on his part. If he stepped to the side gracefully, and Romney loses ( which is probably 50-50) he would be a potential front-runner in 4 years, he is not old so no reason to play the sore loser now. This is the end for him and his political career.

Not smart on his part. If he stepped to the side gracefully, and Romney loses ( which is probably 50-50) he would be a potential front-runner in 4 years, he is not old so no reason to play the sore loser now. This is the end for him and his political career.

Politicians have a tough time coming back after two losing campaigns.

Ricky lost his last Senate election, and now this one is going down the tubes. He sees the reality, and it ain't pretty, so he lashes out.

I feel sorry for him, in a way. But, the feeling passes quickly, and I am thankful that the electorate sees him as I do, as a religious zealot. Who needs that?

Is Romney any better? At least Romney's Mormonism hasn't become an issue, yet. He might be smart enough to keep his mouth shut about his beliefs, and Romney manages to quell any desire for social changes his religion might desire.

Wouldn't it be a kick to see Romney push for polygamy, using the gay marriage logic, to appease the polygamist sects of Mormonism?

Politicians have a tough time coming back after two losing campaigns.

Ricky lost his last Senate election, and now this one is going down the tubes. He sees the reality, and it ain't pretty, so he lashes out.

I feel sorry for him, in a way. But, the feeling passes quickly, and I am thankful that the electorate sees him as I do, as a religious zealot. Who needs that?

Is Romney any better? At least Romney's Mormonism hasn't become an issue, yet. He might be smart enough to keep his mouth shut about his beliefs, and Romney manages to quell any desire for social changes his religion might desire.

Wouldn't it be a kick to see Romney push for polygamy, using the gay marriage logic, to appease the polygamist sects of Mormonism?

are there enough mormons to worry about them as a voting block?

and other than them , who would want more than one wife?