Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sharkey N Sons

Fantasy Midget Women's High Jump League.

Rate this topic

44 posts in this topic

I was never in to any of the fantasy sports leagues. But this one sounds like a winner :th: Sign me up. You just wait right there for the check!

Why would I wait right here? My mailing address is NEVER where I live...

Im in!!!! Sounds right up my alley, wonder what kind of stats they keep for that sport!! :p

Rest assured that for the annotated (and paultry) fee, ya know, ONCE I GET IT, you will be allowed to search and collect stats on all of the participants you can find and quickly become a professional - picking your team and competing against all of the other suckers, oops, I mean ENTHUSIASTS who ALSO sent me the appropriate fee and will also be professionals in no time.

Act now. I will be expecting your funds transfer momentarily.

According to my e-mail I already won season tickets through the Bucharest Romainian lottery....:p

That's the fake one bud. If it doesn't say "Bank of Nigeria", it's not the real thing. When you get the right one, please to follow all of the instructions and then be rest assured that the Honoroble General Attorney of the FBI will forthwith your good card for membership in the nick of no time. :D

Im in, put me 100 in i'll pay you next time i see you...:p:moon:

And you'll be in when the money leaves YOUR hand and enters my pocket... Til then, it'll be naught but suffering for you...:D

I'm in.. Dingus will cover me. It's the least he can do for being his friend. :beers:

Have you advised Dingus about this new revelation? When he paid for his membership, he told me it was all he had...:shock: