Dr. Dinghy Sportsmedicinewoman

Rate this topic

fishnmagician

Sounds like it's dislocated. My left ring finger does the same thing, angles in towards the middle one, and the knuckle is uneven. Happened when I was 14 and someone deflected a basketball and I caught it on the fingertip. They don't fix themselves if you don't have it taken care of.

"…if catching fish is your only objective, you are either new to the game or too narrowly focused on measurable results.” - D. Stuver

pull on it as hard as you can...

stop when you hear a pop...

is there anything I cant do?

The toe Frank, the toe. Bite on a bullet as you're doing it.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

considering how delicate they are you are right......

I just want to put a shoe on again without the pain.

I think your shoes got messed up. Is there a similar problem with the right foot too?

Next time you put your shoes on, put the left shoe on the left foot, and the right shoe on the right foot.

You could have been distracted at that critical time and simply got them wrong.

If being stupid got us into this mess, how come being stupid can't get us out?
I don't want to behave improperly, so I just won't behave at all.

I’m surprised at such a suggestion, that one can only suspect came from a studied observation.  I can only hope that this was for some reason stranger than a fetish?   smile.gif

Feet are nasty man. I absolutely CHERISH my wife but even SHE knows to keep her damn feet over on her side of the bed....lol

Yea, I know, guys are gonna say they are "the neglected erogenous zone" or whatever but man, if I have to resort to rubbing her feet to turn my wife on, I'm doing everything else wrong...lol

So far, so good though cuz that foot rubbin thing ain't happenin....:D

As far as Frank posting a photo of his stinker on the internet, well, whether it was clean or not, I'll never visit page one of this thread again... That's just nasty man... I'll survive, but it's nasty...:p

Anger is no more a requirement of killing,
than fear is a requirement of dying.

Today I will do what others won't so tomorrow I can do what others can't.

I was thinking about what you said:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharkey N Sons View Post

"the neglected erogenous zone" or whatever but man ... that foot rubbin thing ain't happenin....biggrin.gif

I don't have an aversion to feet, but now that you mention it ... that toe sucking thing ain't happenin'.  icon24.gif

At my age, just about everything pisses me off!

There's no denying it could all have been "handled" via the PM route.  skunk.gif

Frank can take me out and thrash me senseless later if I gave him boo-boo feelings. It's good that he has guys like you watching out for his poor sensitive ass though. You keep up the good work now...:D

Anger is no more a requirement of killing,
than fear is a requirement of dying.

Today I will do what others won't so tomorrow I can do what others can't.