Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jonesy

Tea Partier bombs Dem office in TX

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

Just heard this on the news. Law Enforce in TX has made an arrest in a domestic terrorism case involving the bombing of a Democrat. News reports he has ties to the Tea Party. Crazy stuff. You ramp up that rhetoric and nut jobs are going to act.

That azzwipe nutjob in AZ who shot Congresswoman Giffords, and killed all those other people, was affiliated with the Lefties. (Although the Leftists tried to lay that on the Tea Party as well. :squid:..:kook:) Does that one apple spoil the whole bushel? :huh: Going after the big win via the big smear is part & parcel of 'progressive' politics, but that doesn't excuse it. And with this example, the Left is jumping on the diseased bandwagon again. Shameful, and shameless. :dismay:

Hey and one Tea Partier was like gay...how terrible is that! Well that does it for me, I am through supporting this destructive gang of violent, gay Tea Partiers.

I'm joining the Flea Party. No violence or criminality there.:D

Just to add a little more humiliation to this ridiculous story it turns out the guy is black. Proving to any self respecting liberal that he could not possibly have been a Tea Party member. And maybe just a little unstable?

After the incident, Steele told an officer he had a piece of an alien in the rafters of a vacant house, according to the documents in the case.

fixed it for you

Well done. :th: I don't reckon we should hold our breath waiting for Jonesy to retract his hit & run smear of the Tea Party. We'll just die blue in the face if we do. ;)